People have their own dream for the garden because a garden is a good place for refreshment after a long day of work. Bohemian garden ideas are one of the good concepts.
It is an outdoor concept for relaxing and to be united with nature. Bohemian consists of several elements that are aesthetic and bright. What becomes the main purpose is the comforts. So you can use any salvaged materials such as dressers, tables, sofas, or cupboards which are dragged to your garden.
You can also decorate with the lush trees and plants which are picked from the garden surrounds you. The examples are dahlias, roses, hydrangeas, freesia, lavender, and bamboo. Those plants will help in giving a freshness and vibrancy to your ‘nest’.
- 1 Bohemian Garden Ideas and Inspiration
- 1.1 Indoor Bohemian Garden
- 1.2 Shabby Bohemian Garden
- 1.3 Bohemian Garden Deck
- 1.4 Bohemian Garden Patio
- 1.5 Bohemian Garden Terrace
- 1.6 Colorful Bohemian Garden
- 1.7 Bohemian Garden Balcony Apartment
- 1.8 Chic Bohemian Garden
- 1.9 Contemporary Bohemian Garden
- 1.10 Bohemian Garden Pool
- 1.11 Persian Bohemian Garden
- 1.12 Dreamy Bohemian Garden
- 1.13 Urban Bohemian Garden
- 1.14 Natural Bohemian Garden
- 1.15 Beautiful Bohemian Garden
- 1.16 Small Bohemian Garden
- 1.17 Bohemian Backyard Garden
- 1.18 Bohemian Garden Canopy
- 1.19 Romantic Bohemian Garden
- 1.20 Bohemian Garden Living Space
Bohemian Garden Ideas and Inspiration
To be more unique, you can add some vintage items which are identical with Boho themes such as an old door, lamp, window, and tableware. A fabric tent and a hammock is also a perfect choice for your outdoor space.
Add some cushions and blankets on the ground and manage with a set of sofa or chairs for a garden party. The color options for the Bohemian garden are bright like red, brown, pink, white, yellow or orange. Use those colors for the rugs, cushions, tents, hammocks or blankets.
The colors might also be good in deciding the flowers and plant colors. The decorations of this Boho concept include the string lights, the hanging chair, the wooden table and chairs, the bamboo screen, the fur rugs, the toss pillows, and cushions, or some hideaways to avoid the direct sunlight.
Just pick them based on your personal taste. Enjoy your relaxing time or picnic with family in your personal Bohemian garden. You can also have your ‘me’ time by reading your favorite novels or simply enjoying the breeze and music outdoor. So, here you are the collection of Bohemian garden ideas which may inspire you.