DIY window valance ideas are of course needed by every homeowner. Window valance is one of the most well-known window treatments to give. Using valances, window will no longer look plain and ordinary.
The valances can be made to compliment the entire interior design of the room, as well as emphasizing the theme of the room. The most common windows to be completed by valances are including kitchen windows, bedroom windows, and living room windows.
These valances are great to be applied in the windows, even when they have already completed by long drapes or curtains. Valances are usually made from strong fabrics, sometimes like polyester, cotton, or vinyl.
However, it can be made from other materials, though, including knitted wool. The material can also be matched with the theme of the room, such as giving bamboo-sheet valances to the windows when you have a room with Zen theme or rural theme.
- 1 DIY Window Valance Ideas and Inspiration
- 1.1 Diy Window Valance Old Wood Plank
- 1.2 Diy Window Valance Old Cloth
- 1.3 Diy Window Valance Bamboo Basket
- 1.4 Diy Window Valance Farmhouse Sack
- 1.5 Diy Window Valance Decorative Tablecloth
- 1.6 Diy Window Valance Knit Craft
- 1.7 Diy Window Valance Ribbon
- 1.8 Diy Window Valance Plastic Flower
- 1.9 Diy Window Valance Reclaimed Wood
- 1.10 Diy Window Valance Iron Fence
- 1.11 Diy Window Valance Scraft
- 1.12 Diy Window Valance Metal Decorative
- 1.13 Diy Window Valance Knick Knacks
- 1.14 Diy Window Valance Handkerchief
- 1.15 Diy Window Valance Upholster
- 1.16 Diy Window Valance Fabric
- 1.17 Diy Window Valance Rope
- 1.18 Diy Window Valance Reclaimed Wood Pallet
- 1.19 Diy Window Valance Gunny Sack
- 1.20 Diy Window Valance Cupboard Fabric
DIY Window Valance Ideas and Inspiration
If you want to complete your living room windows or the other windows in your house with valances, you do not have to spend lots of money on buying the valances.
These windows treatments are basically very simple. It is just like a short curtain that you can make on your own. All you need to do is just preparing some fabrics, some hooks, and you can make the valances right after that.
Do you want to try making windows valances on your own? Down below there are several examples that can inspire you. The window valances shown below are all made by hands and not store-bought.
You can take a look at them and probably some of the designs or ideas catch your interest. Here is the list of the best DIY ideas of window valances that you can effortlessly make on your very own in your leisure time.