The best part of designing a nursery kids room is the sense of belonging and the personal bond created in the process, especially for mommies. They will design everything very detailed which includes the pattern, the color theme, the furniture, the bed stuff, and other decorations.
They design by imagining their cute babies there. Many inspirations then come out from parents which surely want the best for their babies. The layout for the room is also important, so the baby will be safe and the adult is easy to take care. There are some important basic tips for parents who want to design a nursery kids room.
First, think about locating the changing table close to the bed so it will be reachable. The reachable changing table helps you while you need something but at the same time, you don’t want to risk your baby rolling off.
Second, make a spacious area and avoid clutter. In this case, you need to have some functional storage which keep everything instead of scattered on the floor.
Third, have a washable wallpaper. It helps when your baby’s pee spray the wall. Besides, when your babies grow becoming a toddler, they will learn to use crayons and scratch the wall for sure.
- 1 Nursery Kids Room Ideas and Inspiration
- 1.1 Gray Nursery Kids Room
- 1.2 Yellow Nursery Kids Room
- 1.3 Minimalist Nursery Kids Room
- 1.4 Jungle Theme Nursery Kids Room
- 1.5 Vintage Nursery Kids Room
- 1.6 Shared Nursery Kids Room
- 1.7 Circus Themed Nursery Kids Room
- 1.8 Cartoon Nursery Kids Room
- 1.9 Black and Red Nursery Kids Room
- 1.10 Shabby Chic Nursery Kids Room
- 1.11 Pastel Color Nursery Kids Room
- 1.12 Black and White Nursery Kids Room
- 1.13 Dreamy Nursery Kids Room
- 1.14 Small Space Nursery Kids Room
- 1.15 Simple Nursery Kids Room
- 1.16 Zoo Nursery Kids Room
- 1.17 Modern Nursery Kids Room
- 1.18 Cozy Nursery Kids Room
- 1.19 Cute Nursery Kids Room
- 1.20 Cheap Nursery Kids Room
Nursery Kids Room Ideas and Inspiration
The fourth tips have a dark or shady curtain. It will train your baby to have a nap periodically. The lighting in a nursery kids room means to mimic nighttime at any time. You can buy nightlight bulbs from the hardware store for making any light in the room.
Fifth, have a mini crib which folds down easily to move into mom’s bedroom before the newborn is ready for a real bed. Next, pick a theme for the room. You may have a specific theme or color based on your baby gender.
But, if you want to have a surprise birth-giving without knowing the gender, you can have a neutral based theme and color such as black-and-white or gray. The themes you may try are animals, transportation, flowers, natures or sky objects.
Well, after knowing the tips, better quickly check the following nursery kids room ideas for you to try.