Having party outdoor is wonderful because it gives new atmosphere and refreshment from the daily routines which is mostly inside the room. Explore your garden or backyard for the fun party for family and friends.
Since it is outdoor you have to be more organized dealing with the planning and decorating the outdoor area for making sure your guests are entertained, well-served and comfortable.
First of all, make a good planning. The planning should cover several important things such as considering the weather (rain, shine), preparing the area, arranging the seat, setting the lights, arranging the tableware, setting the menu, and providing the entertainment.
Considering the weather influences on how you choose the decoration. If it is rainy season and light showers may take place, you got to arrange the backup space indoor.
If it’s a little bit windy, choose the heavier tableware and decorative ornaments. Preparing the area includes clearing the area from the long lawn, spider webs or other unused things. Put some rubbish bins and check the gas for the BBQ.
- 1 Outdoor Entertaining Ideas and Inspiration
- 1.1 Colonial Outdoor Entertaining Design
- 1.2 Bohemian Outdoor Entertaining Ideas
- 1.3 Contemporary Outdoor Entertaining Backyard
- 1.4 Cottage Outdoor Entertaining Design
- 1.5 Zen Outdoor Entertaining Concept
- 1.6 Backyard Outdoor Entertaining Design
- 1.7 Wood Deck Outdoor Entertaining
- 1.8 Small Backyard Outdoor Entertaining
- 1.9 Small Outdoor Entertaining Design
- 1.10 Ultra Modern Outdoor Entertaining
- 1.11 Beautiful Outdoor Entertaining Design
- 1.12 Simple Outdoor Entertaining
- 1.13 Modern Outdoor Entertaining Design
- 1.14 Eclectic Outdoor Entertaining Deck
- 1.15 Stone Outdoor Entertaining Design
- 1.16 Tropical Outdoor Entertaining Design
- 1.17 Scandinavian Outdoor Entertaining
- 1.18 DIY Outdoor Entertaining Ideas
- 1.19 Outdoor Entertaining and Patio Ideas
- 1.20 Minimalist Outdoor Entertaining
Outdoor Entertaining Ideas and Inspiration
Next, arrange the seat. Make sure you have enough seat for the guests. The options for the seats and their accessories are over-sized cushions, deck and lounge chair, benches, bean bags, or a rug with throw pillows.
If it is summer, arrange the seats under the trees or large umbrellas. If it is cooler, have a patio heater or a fire pit to warm the air. The lighting for the outdoor could be paper lanterns, candles, string lights, solar lights or others which are unique and practical.
While for the tableware, it depends on the theme, classic, modern, elegant or even eclectic. You can choose disposable material, too. Then, the menu of food and drink.
Make sure they are simple to take, to share, and various. A mix spread is a good idea. The entertainment you provide might be the music, games for the kids or bubbles. The details of each outdoor entertaining ideas can be seen as follows.