Sometimes a house has a small kitchen due to the building management. Therefore, the owners, especially mothers, should be smart and creative in arranging the types of furniture as well as the storage.
Storage holds an important role for a kitchen because the kitchen has many and various utensils and dishes for daily cooking needs. This is good news for the people who have a small kitchen.
This article will give you some inspiration about small kitchen storage ideas which hopefully be helpful.
- 1 Small Kitchen Storage Ideas and Inspiration
- 1.1 Metal Shelves Small Kitchen Storage
- 1.2 Small Kitchen Storage Low Cabinet
- 1.3 Small Kitchen Storage Cabinet Slider
- 1.4 Modern Small Kitchen Storage
- 1.5 Small Kitchen Storage Slider
- 1.6 Classic Shelf for Small Kitchen Storage
- 1.7 Small Kitchen Storage Bin
- 1.8 Small Kitchen Storage Organizer
- 1.9 Corner Small Kitchen Storage
- 1.10 Small Kitchen Storage Wood Shelf
- 1.11 Small Eat-in Kitchen Storage
- 1.12 Unique Small Kitchen Storage
- 1.13 Small Kitchen Storage Cabinet
- 1.14 Simple Small Kitchen Storage
- 1.15 Small Kitchen Storage Near Stove
- 1.16 Well Organized Small Kitchen Storage
- 1.17 Easy Small Kitchen Storage
- 1.18 Cottage Small Kitchen Storage
- 1.19 Wall Mounted Small Kitchen Storage
- 1.20 Small Kitchen Storage Above Cabinet
Small Kitchen Storage Ideas and Inspiration
Before we go to the details, let’s check the possible space of a small kitchen which can be an alternative to be storage. First, a wall behind the door. You can hang a pegboard or put some nails for hanging some utensils such as pots, canisters or pans.
Then, check the space on tops of your cabinets. Check the height, so you can decide whether you could put some bottles, platters or some extra pantry supplies which are rarely used.
Next, check the space under your island countertop. Check whether it is possible to build some shelving there. Perhaps you can put some recipe books, magazines or small dishes. If you have a fridge, now it is time to enable its top side to be storage.
Or with the help of hamper, you can use its side for storage. Even some people use the space between the fridge and the wall for storage using a sliding shelf. The next space is over your stove.
Check whether you can hang some utensils there. Or if you are not so sure, check the sides of your cabinets. Hanging stuff is always helpful in a small kitchen. Those are the possible spaces which are possible for a small kitchen storage ideas.
How about the types of furniture, the layout, and the other details? See the more information below.